Pages

Sunday, October 9, 2011

for these things....

for these things I am grateful:




the Universe and her infinite wisdom



oxygen and the ability to breathe it, deeply and slowly




love and the capacity to dwell in it, roll around in it, believe in it, and give it




my children and the soul filling  joy those two entities bring to me




parents; mine, being one & being witness to it's birth




friends; all of them and the unique way each one touches me, 
makes and shapes me




location; awaking daily in a land of grace, beauty and freedom



learning and that I have the luxury to spend time at it




work; and that I never feel like I am 'at' it








the path so far, even the rocky bits, the twisted parts, the foggy patches.

All of it.


these things I am grateful for, today and everyday....




No comments:

Post a Comment